Do you know Jesus?
Maybe you have seen Him in the media.
Or watched a movie about Him.
Perhaps you even own a crucifix.
But do you really know Him?
You see, a relationship with Jesus Christ is the only way to live—the only way to experience eternal life. He is absolute truth; He is life, and without Him, there is no hope for tomorrow.
The Bible makes it plain that we cannot come before God in our own righteousness. We are sinful people who have disobeyed God’s commands, done things that fall short of his standard of holiness.
However, the Bible also tells us that we can find salvation in Jesus. He was born of a virgin, lived among men, was crucified for the sins of all mankind, rose from the grave on the third day, ascended to Heaven, and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.
When we accept His sacrificial death for our sins and ask Him to forgive those sins, we become “children of God.” As a result of our relationship with Jesus, we are promised a home in Heaven when we die.
Do you know Jesus? If not, why not? It is the most important relationship you can have. Why not trust Christ and ask Him for forgiveness.
The following “steps to salvation” are taken directly from the Word of God:
- Admit your sin. “As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one” (Romans 3:10).
- Acknowledge the penalty for sin. “For the wages of sin is death…” (Romans 6:23a).
- Believe that Jesus’ death and resurrection paid the penalty for your sin. “But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23b).
- Ask God to forgive your sin. “If thou shalt confess…thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9, 10).
- Acknowledge Christ as the Lord of your life. “But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name” (John 1:12).
Perhaps you would like to pray the following simple prayer. You don’t need fancy words, just an honest and open heart. Pray something like this:
Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. But I also believe You died for my sin, and through faith in Your death and resurrection I can be forgiven. I confess my sin and ask You to become my Savior and Lord from this day forward. Thank you for saving me. Amen.
Great now that You are Saved if you so chose to do so then Congradulations!
take a breath.
Now strengthen , learn , and understand more read the bible checkout online resources email us question to say hello or let us know you are newly saved and want to talk .Of course check out church here or online by livestream or even if its another church doing this was not about how many people are in a building but its about your soul and You.